mercredi 25 juin 2008

Legal Affairs



I have decided today to create my first blogg in order to develop and discuss about the legal affairs.

I am currently working in a middle firm size and I am specialized in business law and litigation.

Currently, my company is facing some financial difficulties due to the economical context…it goes beyond my scope of activity.

There are so many parameters that are really difficult to take into custody; internet web 2.0 development; intensification of communication infrastructure, credit availability etc.

I feel stressed but humanely, I can’t do anything except support my organization as best as I can…

As everybody’s know, the consumer electronic industry is a very competitive sector in constant growth. Everybody is talking about the “Media convergence”.

Everybody has heard about Sony, Apple, Samsung, LG etc. These well known companies have one common point with my organization: they have international market ambition and keep running after innovation and new technology. Therefore, I have this chance (I don’t know if I can talk about chance when I think about some stressing situation) to perform my legal service in this innovative world.

We will see the next episode.

Aucun commentaire: